Nov 16, 2017
*Editorial note: This month, to save some space and to celebrate the launch of the International A-Radio Network's website, we'll be pointing from here on out to the monthly episodes there. On that site you can find out more about the member-projects, info on the network & episodes of B(A)DNews: Angry Voices From Around The World!
This is episode number 6 of "B(A)D NEWS - Angry voices from around the world", a news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
November 2017 B(A)D News podcast can be downloaded here
- Infolora, Switzerland: the struggle against the expansion of the deportation prison Bässlergut, in Basel
- Radio Fragmata, Athens: the case of 2 Political Prisoners
- 1431 am, Thesalonika: workers issues
- Dissident Island, UK: news about arms trade campaigners and the general legal context in the UK
- A-Radio Berlín: comment about Santiago Maldonado, an anarchist murder in Argentina because of the Mapuche struggles
- Radio Kurruf, Chile: news about the trials against the Mapuche struggle
- Radiozones Of Subversive Expressions/98FM, Athens: updates on attacks on politicians in Greece, attacks by racists on refugees, refugee organizing in Lesvos and more
(episode in total 53:48)